This product is
CCC is a must-have product to contour, cover, conceal, strobe and define. It eliminates small imperfections, reduces visible pores and leaves behind a smooth silky feel.
• High coverage
• Smooth & even application
• Long wear
• Eliminates small imperfections
• Reduces visible pores
• Protects, hydrates & soothes the skin
• Perfume free
Concealers are used to cover up blemishes and under-eye circles. They can be used on a bare face, or in conjunction with foundation. When using powder foundation, apply concealer before and after applying foundation. When wearing a liquid foundation, apply the concealer first but be careful not to rub it off when blending the foundation in.
Correctors are different from concealers, since they do not only conceal the problem area, but also neutralise/ diminish unwanted facial discolouration. Often, it is better to correct a problem before adding another shade on top of it.
• Highlighters are great to add glow and make the skin seem more awake. They’re also a wonderful way to infuse life into makeup
• Under the brow bone: Apply highlighter just under the brow bone, but above the crease of the eyelid to give the illusion of bigger eyes
• Apple of the cheek: If a healthy glow is desired – as opposed to a slightly more contoured look – apply a small dot of highlighter to the center of the apple of each cheek
• Bridge of the nose: It works especially well to contour the nose area. Apply highlighter along the bridge of the nose and a darker shade, on the sides of the nose to make it appear slimmer
To make the nose appear wider:
Apply highlighter on the sides of the nose to make it appear wider
• Inner corner of the eye: Add just a pinch of highlighter to the inner corner of the eye to brighten up any dark areas
• Along cheekbones: For definition of the cheekbones, apply highlighter in a diagonal line from just beneath the center of the eye socket up towards the hairline and blend
• Cupid’s bow: Give lipstick a really clean look by applying highlighter to the cupid’s bow
• Center of eyelid: A touch of highlighter at the center of the eyelid, will simultaneously make eyes look bigger and more awake