This product is
GIANT PRO DOUBLE LINER is an intense, long lasting ink graphic kajal eye liner. Lines and frames the eye perfectly. The sophisticated 2in1 liner/kajal duo is ideal for creating a “rock chick” look that is timeless.
• 2in1: Kajal & ink liner
• Lasts up to 12 hours
• Water & crease-proof
• Extreme black graphic eye liner
• Intense, deep colour pay-off
For a longer lasting look prepare the eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Always start by getting in the right position. The biggest problem when applying liquid eye liner is lacking a steady hand, causing a wavy line and uneven application.
Draw a row of dots and connect them by using small, short and slow strokes and create a long line. Smooth out the line and if the top of the line shows the breaks between the dots, draw a thin line along the edge to smooth it out. Finish the look by adding a tail. Use eye liner to draw a small line extending upwards on the upper lash line.
• Prepare eyelids. Apply eyeshadow or primer to the eyelid before moving on to eye liner.
• Get in the right position. The biggest problem when applying liquid eye liner is having a wobbly hand, causing a wavy line and uneven application.
• Draw a row of dots
• Connect the dots. Use small, short and slow strokes to connect the dots and create a long line.
• Smooth out line. If the top of the line shows the breaks between the dots, draw a thin line along the edge to smooth it out.
• Add tail. Use eye liner to draw a small line extending upwards on the upper lash line.
Use the kajal end to make a line along the waterline.
To create a smokey eye effect, apply a thick layer of the GIANT PRO DOUBLE LINER on the lower rim of the eye and smudge out gently with a smudging brush. Can also be applied on the globe, if a more intense look is desired.
Use a dental floss as a guide to draw a more precise winged line on the upper eyelid. Paint the string of the dental floss with the ink end and stamp it directly on the skin, before it dries out. Stamp it diagonally out from the eye, to create the lines for the top and bottom of the wing.
Then fill in the area between the two lines. Draw a line from the inner to the outer corner of the upper lash line to create one long exact line and to connect it to the wing.